Merida, Yucatan

This place is a scam. We bought a 2 bedroom 2 weeks and now are being told that our money isn't as important as the new money they are making from sales.

Things that were once included in our stay like a simple "place to sit at the pool" is now for Elite members only. I was a gold member (the highest, when I bought) and now they have changed the term to "elite" and now taking benefits away from other members that are paid in full and not interested in buying more. This was incredibly disappointing and we will never spend another dime here. Scam artists only interested in lying to your face to get you to buy it.

Don't believe it and don't get sucked in like I did. I wish someone would have warned me!

Comments

Damon, go to the Do Not Call Webpage and specifically enter the telephone number and other data for VDP/UVC. This should line-item block VDP/UVC from soliciting sales.

If the problem persists, file a complaint with the FTC.

I don't believe calls from the resorts (to be more specific calls from the Concierge) are blocks through the Do Not Call Registry, as they originate from Mexico. The FTC only has jurisdiction in the United States.

I put my timeshare 2 bedroom in the rental pool I had a on the job injury and could not use it They sent me $ 420 total BS

From Seattle $745 maintain fees $918 all inc $90 a day x7 - $2283 to use my week l can go thru Expedia book it or any other site and go for less than $1100 The Villa Group SUCKS

These guys have called me twice even though I am on the national "Do Not Call" list. Same guy named "Arthur." Clearly, they do not care about breaking the law. Do you want to do business with such law-breakers?

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE
Dayton, Ohio, United States #584080

We will Cancel Your Timeshare Guaranteed with a Proven Timeshare Cancellation Plan! Timeshare Advocacy International, LLC is a consumer rights group that focuses solely on canceling timeshare contracts within the timeshare industry because of blatant fraud, misrepresentation, and lies that often pressure consumers into unnecessarily purchasing an expensive timeshare contract.

It does not matter where you purchased, what you own, or how long ago you purchased your timeshare. We can help everyone by providing a free initial consultation of your specific situation. Our customer service reps have decades of timeshare industry experience and understand exactly what you are going through. Call us to find out just what sets us apart from the competition.

Before you potentially spend thousands to a resale company, or a company that claims they can take your deed from you, talk to one of our professionals. TAI helps victims of timeshare fraud and misrepresentation to legally cancel their timeshare contract. We are timeshare advocates who stand beside and fight for our clients throughout the entire timeshare cancellation process. It is not often an easy task to cancel your timeshare contract, but now it is not something that people like you have to go through alone anymore.

We will guide you and represent you through the entire timeshare cancellation process until your contract is cancelled and you are provided with permanent timeshare relief.

If you feel like you have been the victim of timeshare fraud call today for a free consultation! pissedconsumer@timesharegone.com Licensed Texas Realtor Since 1996 Kevin Hanson (Timeshare Advocate) Regional Sales Director Timeshare Advocacy International www.timesharegone.com 713.554.3334 Ext.805 * SIX HOUSTON AREA OFFICE LOCATIONS*or toll free at 855.702.6636 Ext 805

When surrendering your timeshare at Villa del Palmar did they ask for a fee? Just paid late maintenance fees so I could surrender property and now they want more $$ seems that is all this company is about