Snoqualmie, Washington

Wondering if any one can give me advice on how to sell this condo in PV this situation has been a very wrong decision on my part and i am having a very hard time with keeping it, It is unaffordable and i have to sell it asap, Thank-You this is a one bedroom unit 2 baths summer months which are weeks 18-43 may 6 through Nov 4, please do not respond if your not willing to give honest advice, thanks and hope someone out there is willing to help a gal in need of this major problem. Thanks so much Diana

Comments

North Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #1217572

The timeshare is located in Mexico and your friends, associates, and acquaintances are located elsewhere. I suggest you prepare and advertise a "rent with the option to buy" flyer for your timeshare.

First, you may want to contact family members, then close friends & co-workers. Even consider marketing your TS to your church and social clubs (frequently they have a bulletin board for members' use. Remember, some of the developers incentives only apply to you as the buyer (they are not transferrable). Therefore, you should sell your TS for less than you paid for it.

Unless your TS is more than 60% paid-for, do not even consider approaching a TS resale company. You will not receive an offer sufficient to clear your indebtedness.

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE
Dayton, Ohio, United States #584092

We will Cancel Your Timeshare Guaranteed with a Proven Timeshare Cancellation Plan! Timeshare Advocacy International, LLC is a consumer rights group that focuses solely on canceling timeshare contracts within the timeshare industry because of blatant fraud, misrepresentation, and lies that often pressure consumers into unnecessarily purchasing an expensive timeshare contract.

It does not matter where you purchased, what you own, or how long ago you purchased your timeshare. We can help everyone by providing a free initial consultation of your specific situation. Our customer service reps have decades of timeshare industry experience and understand exactly what you are going through. Call us to find out just what sets us apart from the competition.

Before you potentially spend thousands to a resale company, or a company that claims they can take your deed from you, talk to one of our professionals. TAI helps victims of timeshare fraud and misrepresentation to legally cancel their timeshare contract. We are timeshare advocates who stand beside and fight for our clients throughout the entire timeshare cancellation process. It is not often an easy task to cancel your timeshare contract, but now it is not something that people like you have to go through alone anymore.

We will guide you and represent you through the entire timeshare cancellation process until your contract is cancelled and you are provided with permanent timeshare relief.

If you feel like you have been the victim of timeshare fraud call today for a free consultation! pissedconsumer@timesharegone.com Licensed Texas Realtor Since 1996 Kevin Hanson (Timeshare Advocate) Regional Sales Director Timeshare Advocacy International www.timesharegone.com 713.554.3334 Ext.805 * SIX HOUSTON AREA OFFICE LOCATIONS*or toll free at 855.702.6636 Ext 805

Diana. I hope they help you.

I had a horrible experience at Villa Del Palmar Flamingos with sales people. The one I dealt with was a professional LIAR. They got me in a terrible deal like your's. Also they wanted to trade in my fully paid Marriott time share.

I spent half my vacation fixing this mistake.

Everybody please be carefull. There is a lot of liars and crooks down there.

#161915

Dear Member, I am the Developer's Representative for the Villa Group in Puerto Vallarta. Feel free to give me a call to assist you better. I am happy to address them in an open environment here, however, I don't think I have enough information based on the posting above. Please feel free to call me directly at 619-940-1078. I will be completely honest with you and hopefully provide options or better alternatives for you at this time.

Developer Representative