I recently came back from a week stay in Cabo, while there my family and i decided to check out a presentation at Villa del Palmar, already a member of Cabo Villas Resort, we thought we'd check out Villa del Palmar to see what they had to offer. We went through the whole presentation which was said to last only 75 min, but ended up being 3 hours, at the end of the presentation, we had decided to not buy into the resort at this time.

The salesman kept pushing and pushing for us to buy in, after my father, who i was vacationing with had already said no several times. Finally a younger gentleman, who is supposedly the guy to find out why we decided not to join the resort kept asking us "why are we not interested", " what could they do to change our minds" and at one point said to my stepmother " well i see you make your own money, so you really could do this on your own without your husband" , i was absolutely appalled that he would say this to potential investors in their resort !! That sealed the deal, we decided if they had the nerve to say something like that, they were not people we would ever consider doing business with.

Very shady business people, i would not recommend doing business with these people to anyone ! Cabo Villas is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING, very friendly staff, we will definitely stay with them

Comments

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE
Dayton, Ohio, United States #584087

We will Cancel Your Timeshare Guaranteed with a Proven Timeshare Cancellation Plan! Timeshare Advocacy International, LLC is a consumer rights group that focuses solely on canceling timeshare contracts within the timeshare industry because of blatant fraud, misrepresentation, and lies that often pressure consumers into unnecessarily purchasing an expensive timeshare contract.

It does not matter where you purchased, what you own, or how long ago you purchased your timeshare. We can help everyone by providing a free initial consultation of your specific situation. Our customer service reps have decades of timeshare industry experience and understand exactly what you are going through. Call us to find out just what sets us apart from the competition.

Before you potentially spend thousands to a resale company, or a company that claims they can take your deed from you, talk to one of our professionals. TAI helps victims of timeshare fraud and misrepresentation to legally cancel their timeshare contract. We are timeshare advocates who stand beside and fight for our clients throughout the entire timeshare cancellation process. It is not often an easy task to cancel your timeshare contract, but now it is not something that people like you have to go through alone anymore.

We will guide you and represent you through the entire timeshare cancellation process until your contract is cancelled and you are provided with permanent timeshare relief.

If you feel like you have been the victim of timeshare fraud call today for a free consultation! pissedconsumer@timesharegone.com Licensed Texas Realtor Since 1996 Kevin Hanson (Timeshare Advocate) Regional Sales Director Timeshare Advocacy International www.timesharegone.com 713.554.3334 Ext.805 * SIX HOUSTON AREA OFFICE LOCATIONS*or toll free at 855.702.6636 Ext 805

This company really knows how to ruin a vacation. They took my first and only trip to Mexico and turned it into a nightmare.

How can this practice be allowed? They stated they would help sell my timeshare I currently owned because I could not afford any additional monthly payments as I was a single mother in school. This company is godless and their business practices will come to an end.

Just like the bad practices of the mortgage companies who would lend what people could not afford faced legal consequences. This company will also face a judge, definitely a spiritual judge, and hopefully a good ol american one.

And placing blame on their salesmen will not fool me, they definitely allow it.

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO GET IN TOUCH WITH THE DEVELOPER OF THE VILLA GROUP? They have not changed anything at all

haguilera

I would like to ask for help we have them a timeshare with the horrible people and they want me to pay up front $14,000 but in cash, I cant talk to no supervisor or manager regards this sitution on my account they want to send me to collections and they dont want to work with me, How should i work with them.....Please give me some advice

to haguilera Hastings, Nebraska, United States #714495

Ronda, has your situation been resolved? I am currently going through a similar situation where I feel I was cornered into buying something that was not what was promised.

The salesman said things that were not true- he told us went back and forth between the US and Mexico, for example, when in effect, he was deported from the US because of a federal crime. I am going to use the internet, facebook, twitter, anything at my disposal to get the word out there that these people are not in the business of hospitality- they are in the business of making money fast by making false promises.

Join me. Jlara@cccneb.edu

to haguilera #930748

YOU ARE NOTTTT ALONE!! LET ME HELP YOU TO CANCEL YOUR TIMESHARE YOU CAN CONTACT ME AT timeshare.cancelations@gmail.com

BEST REGARDS

J.V

Apparently, the developer's talk did not happen,or the sales people did not listen because this same tactic just happend to us August 2011! Don't go near this resort or these people-they will tell you anything.

We were also in this 'presentation' over 5 hours. so disappointed that this is still happening to innocent victims

#209078

Dear visitor, thank you for expressing your dissatisfaction with your visit at Villa Del Palmar. As an organization, we take each and every issue brought to our attention very serious and do the best we can to address each of them. We have alerted the sales team of these practices and hope it prevents similar situation like this from arising in the future.

Best Regards,

Developer Representative

to Developer's Representative #962503

Developer, Your so full of ***, we were led through a presentation a few weeks ago and I can't believe the tactics, lies and pressure that is put on people to make such a serious decision in a couple hours. You should all be ashamed of the scam your pulling and the lives your hurting. Your seriously bad people with evil intent all to make a quick buck and finance your resorts